Monday 14 March 2011

Ana's Birthday

Sunday afternoon we stayed outside after church enjoying the beautiful weather (my allergies are going crazy--it must be spring!)Isabel is officially potty-trained, night and day. Well, she still has the occasional accident, but she's out of diapers so that works for me.
This was Sebastian's birthday present from his Abuelitos. We actually bought a new bike for Elena with his birthday money, and Elena's old bike became Isabel's and voila! Sebastian has a new bike for his birthday since he then got Isabel's old trike. Sweet.

Elena and her new bike. I love KSL.She's actually pretty much mastered it already. Even though it looks SOOO grown up for her.
Ana helping Sebastian with his new bike. He hasn't mastered it, nor walking, but he has climbing down to a fine art.

Leo looking so, soooo amazing in his suit. I love Sundays. My husband is irresistible.

Ana out with her remote control car from last year's birthday.
The little kids love chasing it. Seriously, we had nine little kids at our house yesterday and they loved that thing. Not Sebastian though. It scares him and he cries when it comes at him. Hee. Hee. Apparently we have the most fun backyard ever (or so I was told.) I think it was mostly Leo pulling little kids around on a sled in circles till they fell off.
Sebastian looking dapper and Ana looking beautiful--I love that dress on her. I found the matching shoes at Kid to Kid. Love that. Ana's birthday!!! I didn't make another cake, since I had made the soccer cake earlier this week.
Yes, she did ask for Twixes. (Is that how you'd spell that?)
She also asked for this-a BYU shirt. I was more than happy to oblige.
Presents from Abuelita.
On Saturday, we went here--the Peaks Ice Arena, which was an Olympic venue (sounds cooler than it really is), for Ana's SURPRISE birthday party.
She doesn't show it here (I'm not sure what she's showing here. Hee. Hee.) But she was completely surprised. Leo and I planned it so careful, and it involved me catching a ride from my neighbor (due to having one car) and anyway, it all went beautifully, and she loved it!!! I'm so glad!
Iceskating with her friends.
Really enjoying the cake and icecream.
Crazy chicas.
All together it went off smashingly. :)

4 comments:

Kayli said...

I'm so glad that she liked her birthday party! She looks soooooo cute in that picture with her friends in the ice rink. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ANA!!!!!!!

Andrea said...

Happy birthday, Ana!!! We love you!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great surprise for Ana. Awesome!! Cute pics of everyone on Sunday. Looks like everyone had a good time. Isn't it lovely to have another potty trained?!!!! Mom R.

Lynn said...

Surprise birthday parties= whole lot of work= SO worth it! She looks so happy. Happy Happy Birthday Ana!