Sunday 6 March 2011

Sledding with Grandma

I have a true confession to make. I hate the cold. I have never EVER played outside in the snow with my children, except once with Ana in Chicago. So luckily, my mom took them sledding. I went outside with them for a minute to take pictures and my mom forced me to go sledding with them twice. Crazy lady. :) It was fun though and not too cold, and I survived (barely). Hee. Hee. Elena in her Russian dancing pants.




Ana's "snowboarding."

Ana's impervious to the cold.
The boots I tried to steal from my mom. She wouldn't let me.

Isabel liked it a lot, maybe she was able to ride down and UP the hill.
Don't mess with Elena.

1 comment:

Kayli said...

Dude, Elena CRACKS ME UP. Those pants made me laugh, but that final picture. Well, only Elena could be THAT awesome.
I'm glad Mom made you get out and sled with your kids. I'm also glad she didn't make me get out and play with MY kids.
And your hair is cute!
And I was just thinking in some of the recent pictures of Sebastian that he should get a haircut soon. Post a picture of his new coiff!
And thanks for taking down your music so it doesn't blast me and get me in trouble that I'm up late reading your blog.
:)
I hope your package gets there soon! Tell me when it does.