Monday 7 March 2011

THE COOLEST STORE EVER!!!!!

Smith and Edwards is by far the most awesome, amazing, fun, and random store ever. I love it. I have loved it since I was little and I will love it forever. It is my favorite store. Hands down. No questions. It has everything. Really, I'm not joking.Really.
If you see this sign, go. It's in Pleasant View Utah. My favorite sign is the one that's across the entire back of their store. It says, "We have anything you want, if we can find it." How can you not love a store that has that as it's motto???!?!?



I mean, what store doesn't need an entire aisle of axes and hatchets?
Wind vanes anyone?
I actually love the spontaneity of the store. The hummingbird feeders I get.
Their placement across the aisle from what looks like a Hallmark store aisle, I don't get. I love it though.
Anyone need to rope some cows? They have children's lariets too.
And if you need Stetsons, or Ropers, or Justins, or Wranglers, really, it's a one stop shop. I should also mention that they have saddles, fishing gear, hunting gear, camping gear, army gear, snowshoeing gear, water sports gear, any tool you can possibly imagine, cooking utensils (really nice stoneware among other things), and fabulous toys (Melissa and Doug, Schleich, and John Deere replicas). Also anyone need a flag from the Kingdom of Jordan? You can get it there. Anyway, I would have taken more photos, but my batteries ran out. Just trust me and go. You'll thank me.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Looks like we need something like that up here. Cool! How big is their floor space. Wow.

Kristi said...

I will add that to my 'if/when we come to Utah' list. thanks!

Maria said...

SMITH 'N EDWARDS is the best store, hands down. You forgot to show the amazing candy aisle, though! JK.