Wednesday 9 March 2011

Tuesday


This is the fútbol cake I made for these two ragamuffins.
Ana and Myles, both turn 11 this week.

This is everyone enjoying pizza. Lo siento, the pictures are backwards in order. I'm being lazy.
Anders was being helpful holding up Sebastian for a shot.
Ethan thought this thing looked like a cartoon. It's from Kazakhistan for anyone interested.
Anders by his favorite animal, or so he told me--the South American Jaguar.
Wooly things.
Danica, Ana and Myles, chilling.
A wall of horned creatures.
Megan and Mom checking out the African wildlife. Who needs a safari when we have the Bean Museum--plus it's free.
At the Museum of Art at BYU. The kids love this interactive, modern art exhibit. We actually went to see the Carl Bloch exhibit (our third time) with my sister and her family and my mom.
And these two, my brother Ethan and his girlfriend Kourtney.
Ahhhh........
Ana was being silly and wouldn't take good pictures for me.
Funny girls.
And that was our Tuesday. (Well, also Subway, the BYU Creamery, and then that was all.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was glad I went ... it was a fun day. and glad you took pics. Love you. Mom