Tuesday 8 March 2011

Sebastian is ONE!

Leo chose the dinosaur cake. It thought it looked pretty good--especially since I used chocolate icing, because really chocolate is the best. Also it has Cadbury eggs on it; what's not to love?
Sebastian's a bit unsure though.
Ana helped unwrap the present.
Despite his funny face--he LOVES it.
Even sillier face? I don't know what's with the fish lips.
Now he's mad at me for mocking him.
Isabel was in suspense during the unwrapping.
Every little boy needs a Tonka truck. And a few big sisters to try to take it away from him. Elena's mad that I told her to leave him alone. All in all, a great birthday!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I can't believe it has been a year. Happy Birthday, Sebastian!!

Anonymous said...

Kami - the cake looks great. Good job! Cute pics. A fun day. Mom