Friday 26 February 2010

My Loonies

This is my Loonie Number 1. Seriously, she's always been a happy kid, even when she's sick. And she's been sick off and on almost every other week since November. But, she's been doing much better the last two weeks and Oh MY GOODNESS!!! She has turned into a CRAZY child. Seriously, she's never quiet, she's always singing or talking in her weird half Hindu talk, and she's never still for a second, it's like she's half boblehead. What a goose. Then there's Elena, my Loonie Number 2. She likes to pretend she's a puppy. Or a princess. I'm always the witch that locks her in a tower. (All princess stories involve being locked in a tower according to her.)

When she gets out of the tub, she has to have the towel over her head, like Jasmine. That's what she tells me anyway.

She's very organized. It's scary almost. Isabel and her both received toothpaste in their stockings at Christmas, and she has to have Tinkerbell toothpaste at night and Winnie the Pooh toothpaste in the morning. She's very set about it. Isabel learned to say please this week. She say's "pleathe", and then she repeats it at high speed without stopping till she gets what she wants. She's also the one that often is picking on her sister. She'll pinch and not let go. This is Elena saying no more pictures. And with that I better go hop in the shower since it's almost 10 AM and I've yet to do anything.






2 comments:

Lynn said...

Up here in Canada two loonies make a toonie. Hee Hee.

Two bad our toonies and loonies aren't as cute as yours.

Our children are the future said...

Wow, Helena is so big!!! and Isabel.... I am amazed!!! what happened to the shy, quiet little girl I took care of once?? That is really cute!