Saturday 20 February 2010

Forever Family

This past Thursday we FINALLy made it to the temple and were sealed with Ana for eternity!!! We were all very excited to say the least. Ana was super happy. It was really sweet. The kids were great at the temple. Elena only cried when we had to leave and kept crying in the car when we were driving home that she wanted to go back. She really enjoyed the nursery they had there. And now she mentions the temple every five minutes. Oh and one of President Benson's daughters was working in the nursery, she said her father always said, "The Lord bless you and the devil miss you." Hee. Hee. I want to go back every week with my kids if I could, those temple workers are so nice. Seriously, it's like a huge boost to your confidence because they all kept gushing, "Oh, your kids are so sweet!" "Oh, you are such good parents!" etc. :) Some of my family were able to make it there. I was really glad--it was so nice for Ana.
Afterwards we went to Juneberry which has frozen yogurt and crepes. Very good. I highly recommend it.

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh am am so thrilled! What a beautiful post. There just isn't enough words to express how beautiful.

Ana and everyone looks just SO happy. It takes me back to when we had Cassie sealed to us in the Idaho Falls temple all those years ago. It's the best feeling.

All is right with the world again isn't it. : D

Andrea said...

Thanks for letting me come!! It was awesome! We love you, Ana!

Kayli said...

You guys really do look so happy! Everybody's smiles in all the pictures are just huge and gorgeous. Ahhh, I love you guys!!! I'm so happy for you!

Kristi said...

that is so great. I am getting goosebumps just reading about it! yay for forever families!

Jerusha said...

Congrats to you! That's wonderful.

andre'a said...

That is SO wonderful! I am so happy for you guys!