Sunday 21 February 2010

Lindsay's Wedding

I don't really feel like going through and putting these pictures in any kind of order, lo siento. But this IS related to Lindsay's wedding, because Isabel fell at her reception and smashed her nose, cut open her lip, and well, you can see the bruise on her cheek too.

It wasn't very pretty. She was one sad little girl. But as you can see, she was her happy self again by bedtime.
Blood, of course, got all over my new silk shirt. Ruff.
This is Lindsay and Sterling dancing--they look so in love!! I just love this picture for that reason. Ahhhhh.......
This is my husband helping trash their car. Ana said that was her favorite part of the whole evening. I said she should pay for her dress to be dry cleaned. Leo was so excited to do this after what happened to our car when we got married, although Lindsay and Sterling had nothing to do with it.
This is my sister Andrea, me, my Mom, (doesn't she look stunning--Leo told me that once we have a more sizable income, I should dress like her. I have no problem with that.) Lindsay, my sister Megan and then my sister Amy. Kayli, you should dress in a black outfit and take a couple pictures against a blank wall, and I'll photoshop you in next to Amy. Hee. Hee.

Aren't I looking sexy-9 months pregnant??! Yeah right. But my dress that I made into a shirt turned out great. I love red.

Ana and her cousins, Katelyn, Danica and Olivia. Aunt Megan had someone do their hair and I absolutely adored Ana's hair. She really has gorgeous hair anyway. Lucky girl.
Lindsay with all her nieces minus two that are in Switzerland.
Lindsay with all her nephews minus two that are in Switzerland. Yes, isn't there a disportionate amount of girls??? I'm trying my best to help even out the odds with this next one.
This was part of Lindsay's bridal pictures. It rocks!

Lindsay looking fabulous.


Another beautiful picture of Lindsay.

Lindsay and Sterling.... k..i..s..s..i..n...g.

And the happy couple again. Oh, I love happy weddings!!! So sweet.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh yes.......I can't remember if I told you already........but I LOVE your new silk red blouse. Blood red matches it, no? Hopefully it will come out.. It's so gorgeous on you.

Jenifer said...

I agree with Lynn, you did look gorgeous. Also, Olivia has gotten so big since I saw her last! Crazy how time flies.