Wednesday 30 September 2009

Finally some pictures!!

Are you impressed? I finally took some pictures. And lo and behold, I found some pictures that I did take in September.

This is the girls tonight. Playing in the tub.

They actually were pretty happy in there tonight. Most of the time they just fight.
And this was at our play group today.
Isabel wasn't being very cooperative.
This is Ana doing the dishes. Poor girl, she didn't have any free time tonight--but then again, she didn't bring home a long assignment that she'd been given last week until today, and had to finish it all tonight. So I don't feel that bad.
This is Elena's doggie. Seriously. That's what she calls it. She takes it everywhere. She insisted on me taking a picture, and then she "sat up" the doggie for it.
This is a blueberry crostada (basically a pie not in a pie plate) I made a couple weeks ago for a fundraiser. I made four: two blackberries, a raspberry, and a blueberry. The first person that came after I set them out bought three out of the four. The fourth one he didn't buy because I put almonds on it, and he was allergic. Pretty sweet, eh?
And this is Ana on her first day of school. I thought this picture didn't turn out because my camera died after I took it.
Oh, and by the way, BYU is where we're headed!!!!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Yum!!! That Crostada looks great!

Cute pics of all the girls. I like the bath tub one where you can actually see the water drips in the air.

Anna must be such a great helper around the house. She is growing up fast!

YAY! For BYU! When will you be moving?