Monday 28 September 2009

A long time ago...

Remember way back in March, my Relief Society had a 17th of March party, and asked Leo to play Joseph Smith?? Well, I finally hunted down a photo. Everybody was supposed to dress pioneerish, but I didn't catch that, but was kindly lent a skirt. Anyway, it's pretty cute of Leo.

I was going to post other photos, but just realized tonight that I have not taken a single photograph this entire month of September. Crazy. I'll start taking some, Isabel's too cute to miss.
I did, however, finish the housecoat I was sewing, which turned out fairly well. (Yeah, sounds simple doesn't it?) And I have a stack of receiving blankets on the ironing board which I intend to finish this week. I also caught up all my kids' baby books. And I have my Spanish cd out right now, and as soon as I'm done this post, I'll be practicing Spanish. (That rarely happens.) Yes, I am feeling much better, and I'm hungry ALL the time. But I'm not quite up to exercising yet, maybe next week. And the week after that, I'm due for my 20 week ultrasound, maybe I'll have gender news. That would be nice.

2 comments:

Kayli said...

Kami he looked AMAZING---sOOOOOOOO much like Latino Josef Smith!!!!

I'm so so glad you hunted it down. Love it.

Lynn said...

Great photo.

Glad you are feeling better.