Tuesday 1 September 2009

A month late...

So here's my pictures of our three weeks in Utah. Condensed into this one post. Okay, so maybe not, I have one or two more, I'm just not that motivated to figure out which ones they were in the sea of thousands of pictures I was given on a Reunion Photo CD.

My Dad, hiding in his corn patch.

Ana and Elena, cowgirls! Elena likes to say she's a cowboy now, and I always make her say "Yee-haw!" because it's cute.
Some of the attraction's at my sister's fabulous carnival. Man--I do not look forward to being in charge of the reunion in two years. Any ideas anyone????

Various other activities going on at the reunion. I missed the koob (sp?) competition because of a migraine. I really wasn't feeling the greatest the whole time. But it was fun, nonetheless.

People and our gigantic box of Moose Bars. Yes, we finished the whole box.
Lindsay Ann and I were the face painters at the carnival. Weren't we great?

The dunking booth was definitely the highlight.

My little brother, Wyatt, was in charge of pony rides with my sister Megan. Yeehaw!

Bear Lake football.
Isn't my honey hot? Yeah, I think so too.

When a slip and slide isn't enough, add a tarp.

So I did manage to eat a lot of my sister's raspberries and peas. Yum!

Elena loved Thunder (the dog). She followed him everywhere. Pretty much she loved all the animals. Isabel on the other hand would get mad at my mom's over-affectionate cats and push them away with all her little puny might when they came rubbing against her looking for attention.
All in all, a great time, I just wish I had felt better. But then, not having to cook my own meals while feeling so nauseous is also a wonderful thing.

3 comments:

Kayli said...

Yes, you were great.

Lynn said...

I think your sister's reunion plans and ideas were over the top! I've made some notes for the next one I am in charge of. : D

Can't wait to see what you come up with. You Rasmussen's are a hoot!

Hope you are feeling better soon.

P.S. What the heck are Moose bars? I meant to ask your sister, but I think I forgot.

Kristi said...

I too am wondering what Moose bars are. and we (Cory and I ) are in charge of the Livingstone reunion next year. ahh. need any ideas! so scary!