Sunday 18 October 2009

Short but Sweet

Leo's and my hunt for a home was successful and we will be moving this Saturday. I am so excited!!!! This is the only photo of our new house I found on the web. It's a really old picture because there's huge trees in the backyard now and a tree on the side that is big too. It's pretty junked and that's why we're getting the deal we are, but it has three bedrooms (the master bedroom has an adjacent "sitting room" which we'll use for the new baby's room, so practically four bedrooms), two bathrooms, a big backyard with apple trees (granted it's otherwise just dirt) and a dishwasher!!! Yeah!!!!! There's also a grand piano that the owners can't get out which they said we're welcome to use. It doesn't look like it's been used in a long, long, long time. Hee. Hee. There's no air conditioning, but we haven't had air conditioning here either, so no big deal. But oh, the ironies of life--our neighbor for the last 2 1/2 yrs. who constantly plays loud music till 1 AM is moving this weekend as well. This is when Alanis Morisette starts playing in my head.

7 comments:

Jenifer said...

I'm so excited about you moving to Provo (and the house looks great!). This means that next time I come up for a visit I get to see you too and meet you gorgeous kids.

Maria said...

David said it looks like it's in "old provo" whatever that means. I'm excited for you both. That is so great to finally have a place of your own ... you deserve it. Let me know if I can help out in any way...

Kristi said...

what a cute house! good luck with the move. someday we hope to come to utah! we will have to visit!

Lynn said...

I Love old houses.. What a cute one! It's got great little details. There will be so much you can do with it.

Congrats!!!! Happy Moving!

Rockelle said...

beautiful house!

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...

I love old houses too. This one is great! They have so much character. I can't wait to see more pics. Hope the move goes well.