Thursday 24 September 2009

The BIGGEST News of the Week

I can't believe I completely forgot the biggest bit of news. Kami--where is your head??? Leo was accepted at BYU. That's not the news--the better news is that he was offered a Research Assistanceship there. Sweet. (Tuition paid+stipend.) We have a winner!!!

Unless of course USU gets it's act together. Leo's already been accepted there as well, but no RA postition yet. Sniff. I have a soft spot in my heart for USU--I mean I did attend my three years of college there, although I graduated from good old Weber State. Plus, my parents live there. I mean really, they grow grapes and my mom makes chokecherry syrup and all the yummy Sunday dinners. Ahhh.... Seeing them would be alright too, I guess. Hee. Hee.

And then there's U of NM, once again, Leo's been accepted, but no RA position yet. I love Albuquerque, I would be happy living there for the rest of my life. Plus, they're the Lobos, that's pretty cool.
We'll see...no decision made yet. Unless no other offers come in---then Provo will be our new stomping grounds. Woohooo!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

that is so exciting! good luck with choosing- if it comes to that!

Lynn said...

YAY! Congratulations!

So does this mean no more pilot jobs??

Aleesha Burke said...

YAY! GO cougars! Glad you'll be in town. Now Lindsay will have even more of an excuse to come to Provo!