Wednesday 6 May 2009

A Day At Work

Another day in the office.
My question is: is it really work or another form of video games?
A view from the window.
Miss Liberty.
New York. New York.
Some plane Leo liked.
Another plane he thought was cool. It's huge!
This is where that plane was taking off from that landed in the Hudson. Leo luckily did not have to land in the Hudson River during his landing. (Since he was so busy taking pictures during the landing!)
Just another day working hard.
Above the clouds.
NY skyline.
Not home.
And this view means he's almost home. I know all those roads like the back of my hand, but I still manage to get lost occasionally. Luckily Leo has giant numbers painted on roads he's supposed to be on. :)

3 comments:

Kristi said...

that is cool. I think my boys would like that job!

Maria said...

Those are awesome pics! I wish I had giant numbers on roads for me! Have you guys figured out what you are doing next? (when he's done flying)

Lynn said...

*sigh* Someday. Someday I hope to see a view like that for real!