Saturday 2 May 2009

Odds and Ends

I bought this hat for Isabel at Gymborees--from their .99 cents bins. I love those bins, I also bought some stockings for the girls for next year. Mostly they had the footless kind. :( I'm really not into that trend.
Every girl needs a pink cowboy hat!!! Seven people stopped me as I left the mall to tell me how cute she was (I had to put it on her right away, and then re-put it on every three seconds). Gotta love a cowboy hat. If only I could convince my husband of that.Also, the new hat I bought for Elena--she didn't want it on or a picture.
And the new hat I bought for Ana. Ana recently received her belated birthday present--a doll that is sort of like American Girl but half the cost. She loves it. She made a bed for it. And named her Maggie. At least I think that's what it is now. Maggie looks just like Ana, only her eyes are black not brown. Ana wouldn't let me post a picture--she made me promise, I'm not sure why. Anyway, it was a hit, which I'm glad about because I was worried she wouldn't like it at all.
I made this tutu for Elena recently. She really isn't that interested in wearing it.
She's cute though.
I was craving granola. A lot of granola.
And I made these, yes--all of them are copied from somebody else. Thanks, Kayli and the internet.

No comments: