Tuesday 11 December 2007

A New Blog to View

My wonderfully witty sister Andrea just started a blog. (Kayli and I have been working on her for months to do so and she finally caved to the peer pressure.) Anyway check it out here. I'm sure it will be stellar.
Also here's some pictures of my cute kids.

At the Christmas party, Ana so kindly took this picture, and well, I must be daft to post it, but I loved Elena's face.
Also at the Christmas party, Ana with Santa.
Ana in my favorite outfit that she refuses to wear to school. Ruff.
We tried to be twinners for the ward Christmas party. (Per Ana's insistence.) It was fun.
Yes!!! I finally am no longer a milk cow. As of Saturday, Elena is solely drinking from her sippy cup.So sweet!

Wearing Dad's headgear.

3 comments:

Kayli said...

Kami, those were some great pictures. Ana was muy bonita in Leo's headgear. Cute stuff.

Emily said...

Gotta love a good "waering daddy's headgear" shot. !!

Matt and Valerie said...

I LOVE that picture of you and Elana with your tongue sticking out - so cute! So glad you moved into our ward...we love having you here.
Val