Sunday 16 December 2007

Blatant Self Promotion

Leo's home so I really don't intend to write much at all, but I did want to post these pictures because Elena is such a little trouble maker. Cute, though. She's been insisting on walking all the way home from Ana's school, by herself. It makes for a long, cold walk home. Then she gets mad when we finally do get home and she has to go inside, even though her little fingers are red and cold. Crazy chica.
I sent out most of my Christmas letters this past week, (except the ones to Canada and Colombia--I have to go buy postage for those) and I do have to admit that I blatantly, self-promoted my blog by adding the web address at the bottom. What can I say, I like to think that people actually read this once in a while. Otherwise, the whole letter was pretty blah. I wish I was more clever. Oh well.
This week I'm going to make chocolates like crazy. That's my goal. We'll see how far I get. We're having Christmas on the 22nd so I guess I 'll need to be finished. My stockings won't be finished--can't win them all though. Well, chao! My bed and husband beckon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog! And you didn't even have to send me a card. : D

Anonymous said...

Kami,

We are doing Christmas on the 22nd as well!! The kids are so excited! And I always read your blog, and I think it is very clever!! (That means you are clever!) Can't wait to recieve a Christmas letter from ya, hope you sent one to us!! ANyway, we love ya!
Brooke