Wednesday 19 December 2007

Movie Mania

I happened upon a preview of a movie the other day that now I am so excited to see. Well, that led me to look to see what other movies are out or coming out that I would like to see. And here's my list. (Since everyone's into making lists around this time of year.)


Prince Caspian is the movie that started all this, hence first on my list.
Atonement would also top the list but it's rated R and I don't watch those anymore after the last one I watched--Munich--gave me nightmares for three days. Since I'm on the subject of movies I won't be able to watch, I would like to watch this one as well, Love in the Time of Cholera. Guess I'll have to read the books instead of watching either of them. Okay and I've wanted to watch Volver for forever too. That just brought to mind that while I was standing in the checkout line the other day, I saw this issue of Vogue, and yes I have to admit, that I picked it up and flipped to the pictures of Penelope Cruz. And, man, I would love to wear those dresses. Wow. I especially love the one in black and gold. Really, what woman wouldn't feel stunning in a dress like that?!!??! Hee. Hee. Anyway, just to clear my name a little here, I didn't buy it, and really I would like you all to know the only magazine subscriptions I have ever had was to the National Geographic, Smithsonian, Ensign, and well, Sunset (but Amy stole those, so that doesn't really count.) And if I could get another magazine it would be Archaeology. Just so you know.
Now on to the movies I can watch.
August Rush it's made by the same people who made In America which was a very excellent film that my sister Amy recommended to me, so I 'm very excited for it. Okay well here's another video I found while looking for In America's trailer, it's quite funny.
And just two more, The Kite Runner and Bella.


So I tag you all to tell me (at least in my comment section) what's on your list for movies to watch.

3 comments:

Annie said...

I am not sure when I have time to go to the movies. I want to see August Rush. I just was Bourne Ultimatium and I loved it. I would love to see Atonement as well, but it is rated R. I didn't know about Prince Caspian but I read the book and loved it. It was good to have you over on Wednesday.

Annie said...

and one more movie, P.S. I love you.

The Haws Family said...

I wanted to see Bella too.