Tuesday 25 December 2007

Christmas Past

We had our Christmas on Saturday and it went really well. The kids were very excited and Ana said it was her best Christmas ever, so I count it as a success. I didn't take too many pictures, I was too sleepy, and to tell the truth, I'm too sleepy to even write much now. (I have a cold that's killing me, I swear!) Also, I have the dishes "soaking" in the sink that I need to finish washing. But I couldn't forbear posting now that everyone else has had their Christmas too.

Ana and Leo trying on the stockings.
Elena is eating chocolates with the wrappers still on.
Elena hasn't quite figured out how to hammer the balls down yet,

but she still likes playing with it.

Unfortunately, all the snow melted the day before in the rain.

But Ana can't wait till it snows again!

Yes, it is a passport. I'm making it a tradition to get all my kids passports on their first Christmas. World travel here we come!

Love that smile!

Ana hasn't quite gotten the hang of hugging back yet, but I'm sure it will come. The other day at her school Christmas party, she called me "Mom" once, in front of her friends. That was the first time ever.

Leo received a tool kit, he was pretty happy about that.

Handing out the presents.

Ana inspecting a fallen bow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see your Christmas photos - and to hear about your family. That is neat that things are going so well with Ana. NOt so neat about the squirrel - but hey, take it as a compliment for your good cooking!! Merry Christmas! Love you.

Megan

Kayli said...

Cute family! Ana's pj's are adorable. I love that picture where Leo is hugging her. Christmas is so fun!

Emily said...

Glad your Christmas was a blast, so fun!

Twylla Gibbens said...

Your Christmas photos were so cute! I am glad that things are going so good for you.