Wednesday 15 February 2023

Fort Bridger Rendevous 2021

I kind of demanded that Andrea and her kids come with us to the Fort Bridger Rendezvous.  And of course go in costume!!!  I can't believe we moved when our outfits were starting to be so thorough.  Anyway, Andrea and Tim were nice and came along, but took most of the little kids home after lunch but I stayed with the older kids and forced them to take lots of pictures.  Hee. Hee. (That's my evil laugh.)
I'm sad I won't have any more little boys to wear the skeleton suit.  It's so adorable!
I love Sebastian's costume!!!
And glaring sun in my face and I totally need to remake the top of this dress.  But still so fun!
Love this so much!!!
I like how Elena's dress turned out.  The 1840s weren't all that flattering of styles on the whole.  

Interrupted picture taking with twirling.  Sigh.

I love this kid.

Eli was cracking everyone up with his dance move poses.

They weren't helpful in looking period accurate, if you haven't noticed.

Harriet and Isabel were adorable.



More of Sebas and his glares.

Whoa, is that a smile?

Harriet and Emeline


The group that stayed with me.

I look so angry in these.  It was just the sun though.


Trying to lift Thor's hammer.







Crawfish catching of course.



The children's games are the best there.








And we watched some demonstrations.  

I love that they do a fry pan throwing contest with actual cast iron fry pans, without fail some kid kinks themselves on the head.  

Handcart pioneers!

Oskar looking dapper.

And Anabelle looking frightening.

No comments: