Sunday 8 January 2012

Arizona

After Christmas we headed down to Arizona. Lovely country that it is. :) For my sister Amy's wedding. And believe it or not, I have absolutely no pictures of her wedding. You can see my sister's blog here, for us bowling though. Leo and I pretty much rocked at bowling. Okay, we didn't rock quite as much as Megan or Derek, but we were up there. Anyway, it was a great time. Leo said it was the most relaxing time we've had in a long, long time. Maybe cause the weather was in the 70's, maybe cause we swam all day everyday. I don't know, but it was great. I was doubly lucky because I got to hang out with all my siblings. Except Amy, she was a bit busy with wedding prep.
So I only got out my camera once, when Lindsay asked me to take a photo of her family. So here it is. Lindsay, Sterling and little Ruthy.
Elena was in heaven.
Ummm.... the sauna stayed past capacity the whole time.
Andrea, Tim and Harriet.

Four-person-jump.
The pre-jump picture.
Myles, Danica, Katelyn and Ana do have a bit of the oldest-child competitive streak. I think their ball game turned a bit vicious with hair-pulling and the like. Crazy kids.
Elena and Leo.
And Sebastian. He was pretty content to sit on my lap on the top step of the sauna playing with the toy trucks for four days straight. The sauna was too hot for me and well, I was too wimpy for the pool, even if it was a little heated.

Derek, Brooke, Gideon and Karlee.

No comments: