Saturday 14 January 2012

Christmas Princess Dresses


I made these dresses for Christmas for Elena and Isabel.
Isabel wears hers almost every day. So I guess she likes it. :)
Elena doesn't wear hers as much, but only because the neckline is indecently low. I put some fabric there just for these pictures, but now I need to hand sew it in permanently.
The back laces up--that was so easy to do, and it's actually quite easy for them to get on and off for dress up, I just have to tie the bow for them.

Getting them to cooperate for pictures is not my idea of fun.
Sleeping Beauty
And she woke up! The end.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Wow. What gorgeous fabrics! What lucky girls to have play dresses like those. Cute princesses they are. ; D

Kayli said...

Soooo cute! I love that there's a red and blue.