Sunday 8 January 2012

Christmas and other things

This whole post goes backwards. But at least I'm posting after almost a month absence. This is Sebastian on Christmas morning at my parents' house. Andrea's family and our family spent all of Christmas Eve and Christmas there. We stayed till Monday actually. It was nice. I read a book.
So I only took a couple photos on Christmas. Oh well, it was a good Christmas. You'll just have to take my word for it.
Coming out to the tree.
Christmas Eve and the kids' new pajamas.
Andrea's kids and mine.
Elena liked hers. The bottoms are silky.
Ana one random day in December.


Elena, singing away as usual and insisting I take pictures of her. I wish she would turn and smile for me once in a while.
And the bow afterwards.
Sebastian and Leo, so cute!!! I love my boys.
And my kids and my other kids (the neighbors). At least it feels that way sometimes--in a good way. My kids are dying for them to get back from Virginia.
Ana at her school symphony concert. She's playing the violin, and don't feel bad if you can't see her. I can't either.
But here she is in full view, playing a solo piece. Brave girl. She was a bit nervous and rushed the end a bit but all in all did great! I was very impressed.

And yes, that's my catch-up from December. It was insanely busy, mostly with school, but I got A's in my classes and I'm only taking one credit this semester (instead of 7 like last semester) because really, morning sickness has really taken a toll this time round. And yes, I'm two months pregnant. :) If you hadn't noticed.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Ack!!! You caught me totally off guard at the end there.....now I forgot what I was going to say. Oh well.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!