Monday 1 November 2010

Hike at Brighton

A long time ago--back in October--we (meaning my kids and I) went on a hike with my sister Andrea and her kids and Grandma.
A lot of the fall foliage had already fallen, but it was still beautiful. A perfect day really.
Miriam, playing on the rocks.

Grandma, showing all the kids how to climb.



I love this picture.
Elena was really good the whole time. Just slow. Like always.

Ana and Miriam, kings of the boulder.
Come on Ands, this is a cute picture of you.
Isabel was the ragamuffin, she was a little sick and not to happy by the end.
Moose. I couldn't get a clear shot.

Eli staring into the depths.
Everyone staring into the depths.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

That was such a great day!!! I need a bunch of those photos for my blog.

Maria said...

And ... you also saw your way awesome friend from way, way back named MARIA! That was the best part, right? I'm pretty sure it was and you just forgot to add that in :) JK. Beautiful pics!

Lynn said...

Your mom totally rocks this "grandma" thing! Just sayin'. ; D