Saturday 6 November 2010

O Happy Day! Callooh Callay!

Last Sunday I was almost in tears when I realized that I could not connect my camcorder to our new computer via a USB port due to the software being non-compatible with any Mac OS. So after a trip to the BYU multimedia lab, and Leo also making such a trip for a video I'm making for YW's, Leo figured out that we needed a firewire. I had figured this out on Sunday too, but that's when I was still trying to use Leo's laptop and not our Mac, and since Leo's laptop doesn't have a firewire, and the software wouldn't work on Mac OS operating systems I thought we were out of luck. Anyway, Leo realized the obvious, that with a firewire we wouldn't need that outdated software and had me check the Mac for a firewire port and IT DOES HAVE ONE!!!!!! I was absolutely overjoyed. I promptly hooked in my camcorder and it worked beautifully. And since I have a husband that knows what a woman really wants for Christmas (an extra hard drive and Final Cut Express--certainly NOT diamonds as this video suggests--hee. hee.) I will be good to go on fixing up my home movies. I'm so excited. So here's a few, unedited videos, for your viewing pleasure. Not that great, more for los abuelos de mis hijos than anyone else. Enjoy.

Sebastian from Kami Latorre on Vimeo.

Sebastian squealing from Kami Latorre on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Kayli said...

Hazel, Ethne, and Talmage love the videos of Sebastian. And they want some videos of Elena and Isabel

He is sooooooo cute!!