Thursday 11 November 2010

Gushing.....

I just had to gush over my two new favorites!!!!!! I couldn't even wait till tomorrow. First off, to the shock of my sisters, I have a new favorite movie and it's a.....romantic comedy. Yes. A romantic comedy hit the top of my list, along with Everything is Illuminated and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, The Mummy, and well, Cranford. Whatever. You MUST ALL watch this. Seriously. Go home, move it up to the number one spot on your Netflix queue--oh wait, you can watch it instantly, even better.

It's about this guy, George. He's about to get married. People keep telling him to smile, because he's getting married. Then he meets Alicia. Then he meets Gerard.
Leo and I were both laughing out loud. And the movie was so outstandingly popular that it lost money, and there's absolutely no quotes on the internet, nor trailer on youtube. Don't watch the clip on youtube, that's just stupid. People don't know anything, I mean, look at the popularity of Twilight. Really.
So anyway, my other new favorite is this. It was like a pure piece of heaven, floated down to me. Words fail me in describing it. If I never ate any other chocolate than this for the rest of my life, I would die feeling blessed. So good. So go buy one and eat it while watching Jump Tomorrow.
Ta-Ta.



3 comments:

Kayli said...

Credit where credit is due, please! It didn't just float down out of heaven, it came from ME-- your sister-- the one in Switzerland. Sheesh.

p.s. my word verification is moron. Ha ha!

Andrea said...

The movie is lame. Neither Tim nor I liked it. Sorry man, I usually like your recommendations.

Our children are the future said...

LOL, I love that chocolate too. I can't resist it! it is way too good. I love the coconut though, I love it, I can eat several in one day if I could.. but I am still losing weight so I don't :(. I guess one a day is good!