Thursday 28 October 2010

Sad.

Okay, so I know it's been a couple of days, but for anyone wondering, yes, we were robbed. And actually the cop who came and took the report asked us if we had any prescription drugs, (we did) and sure enough the whole bottle of percocet 7.5 (Why did the dumb dentist prescribe 7.5??? I've always wondered that, Leo was hallucinating after taking half a pill and wouldn't touch the stuff again. I mean, really, 7.5??? For having his wisdom teeth removed???) and the Lortab from my c-section were almost empty, when, like I said, Leo had only taken half a tab of Percocet, and I had taken maybe three Lortabs. (I'm an ibuprofen girl all the way. Nasty medicine--I HATE dilaudid--I felt worse with the Dilaudid PCA than anything else when I had my c-section--my head was all fuzzy, I kept thinking people were in my room all night, and I felt just weird. Ughh. And I took a grand total of 0.8 mg the entire night after the surgery. I know, I looked. It really makes me wonder about the patients I had who drained 10 mg+ in my shift alone.) Anyway, point being, controlled prescription substances will no longer be kept in our house. Ever. So sorry, there is no cute pictures of Sebastian in the tub, or of Elena's Rapunzel birthday cake, or her squealing delight at her new Tinkerbell pj's complete with wand and slippers, or our ghoulish jack-o-lanterns. But I will be getting Halloween pictures at our family's belated Halloween party in Nov. So stay tuned.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh man! I am SO sorry. I hate that feeling of someone strange being in your things and going through it all. It feels so violating.

So glad that they weren't IN the house when you got there. Hugs!

Megan said...

That is horrible!!! I am so sorry!!!! Do you have home owners insurance??