Thursday 7 October 2010

Hallelujah!!!!!

I am FINISHED!!!!! With that very, very long, but very awesome project. I have to say I loved designing it and picking out the fabrics, however the actual sewing by the end was a bit too much. If I would have had more time to work on it, it would have been fine though. I guess that technically I'm not done, because I remaking one shirt tonight, but that's easy-peasy and will only take an hour. The HARD one is finished--the one that I broke five needles sewing--the one that my finger is somewhat bloody from hand sewing after breaking so many needles. It is so worth it!!!! Too bad you all have to wait till it reaches it's destination to see. It's the most amazing thing I have ever made. Except maybe my Quetzal or Cowboy's Behind. Definitely the coolest thing I have ever sewn though. Good thing it's done--my husband was complaining, saying he wanted his wife back. So sad for him that next week I'm sewing my own daughters' costumes. ANd then I have a Christmas stocking to make for Sebastian, and then a dress for Danica, and then.............

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Can't wait to see them!

Andrea said...

Looks like you're getting all that practice you wanted. Excellent. You'll be a pro by the time you make my dress.

Kayli said...

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our children are the future said...

Can't wait to see them, I am not able/not wanting to.. make costumes! I am not creative enough :(. It is so much work though, I am glad you are done with those but I am waiting to see some pics. I am sure they are awesome!!!