Wednesday 13 October 2010

The Best Commercial EVER!!


My sister introduced me to this commercial a couple of months ago. We laughed hysterically. (I'm a little behind in such things because we don't have tv, I just watch The Office and The Simpsons on Hulu. Yes, everyone, I think the Simpsons are hysterical. Stone me, if you must.)
Anyway, my sister told me the back story of the commercial--it's actually from this original concept that won a big national collegiate award. And you guessed it--it was BYU students that came up with it.BYU rocks, what can I say? (Just not their football team this year, but that's okay since Leo and I don't really care about football.)
But I have to say if you watch one thing on my blog ever, you should watch this. I loved it. So funny. But don't take my word for it. :)

1 comment:

Lindsay Ann Rasmussen said...

LOVED IT! The girls and i watched it and laughed. Seriously hylarious! you made my day!