Monday 31 August 2009

A Silly Dumb Blonde Quandary

This is completely dumb, but today I was at the store getting new shampoo and conditioner and while my usual cheap choice is Garnier Fructis and I had picked out a new kind of that, when I noticed a new Suave line. Well, I don't know how new, because my previous gigantic-sized container lasted a long time. Anyway, it's called Suave Professionals and supposedly they're as good as Redken, Matrix, Nexxus, and other really nice products which I only look longingly at during my shopping visits to the hair care aisle. (I love showering at my mom's house because then I can use her really nice shampoo and conditioner.) So then I was stuck with deciding if I should choose the Damage Control one that's supposedly like Redken, or the Volumizing like Matrix, or the Color Care like Biolage (I think my mom's is Biolage) or the Vibrant Shine like Sebastian (never heard of that one). So many choices that have potential if they actually live up to their advertising. I finally decided on Vibrant Blonde that's apparently the same as TIGI Dumb Blonde. Now maybe I'm being a dumb blonde by getting so excited about this, but really a two dollar shampoo that's as nice as the twenty dollar shampoo, I mean really, how could you not love that???!??

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I have loved suave since my college days. I will have to see if we have the salon type ones up here yet!

Lynn said...

Amen to THIS post!!! : D

Polly said...

My mom bought us a huge tub of Dumb Blonde for Christmas one year- it smelt good/funny and lasted a whole year.