Sunday 27 July 2008

Hair

I went on Friday to get my haircut. (Leo said I could go to the expensive lady I like in exchange for him getting to go to an airshow next weekend.) I told the lady I wanted it "a little shorter and styled." After a baby is born you definitely need something to look less frumpy, which is how I was feeling. I suppose I should have been more specific. Before I realized it, it was really short. In fact I think this is the shortest my hair has ever been. Poor Leo, he hates it!! I don't really mind it, although it was definitely unexpected. The hair dresser I think thought it would be an easy cut with my new baby--which it is. Anyway, now I can spike it--if I wanted--like my sister Andrea. Weird.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Love it. Very sassy! And in style. What does Leo know. : D

Maria said...

Kami,
your little girl, Isabel, is SO precious. Oh my! How fun. I know it's so overwhelming with a newborn especially with another young child, however, you look GREAT! Thanks for your "memory" comment. Made me laugh!