Wednesday 2 July 2008

Weekend in Indiana Part Dos

On Sunday, we went to Wild Cat Creek and roasted marshmellows to make smores.

It was Ana's first time roasting marshmellows and first time eating smores. She very much enjoyed it!Elena enjoyed her smore too. Kayli decided to take a billion and one pictures of me. I actually liked this one.

Ethne and Elena, getting dirty.
We set off some fireworks too. After driving home and getting the kids bathed, we set some more off. Leo was certainly the hit with his Harry Potter impersonation with the Roman candles (one in each hand).
Bushwhacking to the creek.

Oh, I love my honey.
I love Elena too. Most of the time anyway.
Kate and Me.
Another portrait by Kayli.
Dirty bums.

It was Ana's first time skipping rocks too. She was very concentrated on it, as you can see. She eventually got it, three skips was her record I believe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooohhhh, such fun memories!! Loved the pictures - you are beautiful Kami!
Megan