Friday 3 August 2007

Finally another post

So I've been busy, and really right now I should be doing a thousand other things besides this, but hey--dishes and all that can wait, right? Last week I went to Utah for my family reunion. It rocked. I won best costume in our family karoake contest. Thank you. Thank you. We also won an award for first to pay and most latino which included a picture of the Taco Bell dog. I also won a autographed picture of last year's karoake contest winner, my brother Derek. As he was in charge of planning the reunion this year, we ALL won that prize. It was pretty hilarious. But as I really should be moving along here's just a few highlights of the reunion. There was 23 grandchildren there (the oldest is nine), and 12 of them under the age of 3. Crazy. The only person not there was my husband, sniff sniff, because he had to work. We camped up at Cinnamon Creek (Cache Valley area) and had a blast. Activities included playing in a creek, cliff diving, swinging little kids up the flag pole, marshmellow roasting, Harry Potter reading, making another swing due to flag pole being deemed unsafe after visiblely bending, air mattress rafting, dirt eating (for kids under 1), rattlesnake avoiding ,and pretty much just having a great time.

2 comments:

Hanah said...

Kami it looks like you guys had a GREAT TIME, and so much fun!!! I love the pictures, how do you get them to group like that in those cute little boxes?

Kayli said...

It was fun, wasn't it?