Friday 4 August 2017

Day 8 & 9: Gilbert Arizona

Wednesday morning we went swimming at Cesar and Alisha's apartment complex.  It was very nice.  I love salt water pools.  I did laundry.  And then Martha made us a delicious dinner.  That night we went and took photos as a family and then took Ana and everyone to Menchies for a frozen yogurt goodbye party.  It was good.

Then the next day Leo ran some errands and so I went to Amy's for a couple of hours with the kids.  They swam and then watched a movie.  I was very ineffective at trying to help Amy move in.  She gave us tons of cowboy decorations for the boys' room though and clothes.  YAY!!!  Leo went shopping with his mom and then after dinner at Leo's parents house Leo and I went to the Gilbert Temple.





1 comment:

The Haws Family said...

Super cute and fun! I love pool days! And your kids look sooo happy!