Thursday 18 March 2010

I love Spring!

I just wanted to say that springtime has got to be the best time to have a baby. Everything is getting warmer--the snow is gone!!! I planted irises a couple days ago (yes, I know you're supposed to plant them in the fall, but some ladies at church told me that they're like weeds, and I'd be lucky to kill them off, and they were already sprouting in the bag.) And there's crocouses blooming at a neighbor's house where we walk by on the lovely walks we can take now because it is so warm. Really, it's fabulous--everything just makes me want to get up and moving and outside. Oh, and I LOVE having the mountains nearby again. They are so beautiful. Sebastian will definitely be getting lots of sunshine this spring!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Happy Spring!

{we've got another snow fall warning in effect. ; ( }

Our children are the future said...

oh well, I am glad is warm over there but here we are expecting snow again and cold days, it was a little warm though for few days! Say hello to the family!