Friday 12 March 2010

Ana's Birthday!!!

Yes, yes, I realize Ana's birthday is not till Saturday, but we celebrated it early on Wednesday, so Grandma could be here.

Since I was not feeling so hot that day (today has been the first day I've not had a headache and been dog tired since having the baby) Grandma made her the awesome airplane cake she had picked out. Very cute!And then Grandma gave her a swimsuit and Leo and I gave her swimsuit too. That was a bit unplanned--Mom and I had been at Sam's Club earlier that day pricing out a few things to try to figure out if it would be worth it for Leo and I to pay for a membership. Anyway, they had Speedo swimsuits for $13--sweet!!! I've been looking for a new one for Ana--her last year's one still fits, but it's trashed--Old Navy was pretty huddy I have to say. And I looked at Target because that's where I bought hers the year before and it lasted much better, but I didn't like the ones there. So I was thrilled to see these ones. But then I couldn't decide whether to get her the cute one or the one that had a little thicker material and wasn't as cute. Mom ended up buying her the cute one, because I decided on the thicker material one since I signed her up for swim team this summer and she's going to need a good swimsuit. That was a long explanation for no reason, eh? And in case you were wondering, we did decide to get a Sam's Club membership. I mean really, the money I saved on that swimsuit alone paid for over half of it. This is the cute one from Grandma.Aunt Amy and family had left this adorable bag and outfit for her birthday last month, and only by chance did I rediscover it in its hiding place a few hours before this picture was taken, pretty lucky, eh?And the excitement mounts.... Now this was Ana's intended present. She was so excited!!! It's what she wanted and asked for, so I hope she really enjoys it. Leo was pretty excited about it too. Hee. Hee.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Aww! What a sweetheart. She looks SO happy with everything she got and happy with her cake too! Looks great!

HAppy BirThDay Ana!

P.S. DO I see her cast removed? How is her arm doing?