Thursday 11 March 2010

Sebastian


I've received a few complaints about my lack of pictures--so here you go. These were some of the cuter ones from his birth announcement photo shoot. I am such a bad photographer---Kayli---come back!!!

This is the face Isabel made in every single picture she had taken at JCPenney last week. Why do kids do that? She smiles almost constantly otherwise, but when you're paying for the pictures it's like they never heard of a smile before.





The end. Oh, Sebastian was born on the 5th.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Love the black and white pic. He's adorable. I can't wait to snuggle him!!

Kayli said...

I wish I could come back to take pictures for you. But don't worry--these are really cute!! It's kinda weird seeing a boy on your blog. :)

Lynn said...

He's beautiful!!!!!

Megan said...

I think you did a great job - the pics are adorable!

Hanah said...

Kami you rock at pictures! Seriously they are amazing, and I thought for sure a professional must've taken them!

Our children are the future said...

Awesome pics!!! we took some too for birthday announcements but not nearly as professional as yours... I thought you had a photographer take this for you!!! and by the way, he is gorgeous!!