Tuesday 17 March 2009

Trying again!

Leo wanted me to try this again. Well, let me start over. A couple of weeks ago, I posted this.

And not too long later we received a package in the mail. I was actually rather frightened that I had bought something and didn't remember somehow?!?! It was just a little unnerving to get a package from a store and frantically try to recall what you bought and not remember buying anything. Hmmmm.... anyway, it was actually these dresses!!!!! And I hadn't bought them--my very kind generous sister-in-law and brother bought them for us.

Sorry, Elena was being a pill, and didn't want to be in any pictures. She wanted to go afuera--outside. But the dresses are SOOO adorable!!! I love them. The girls look so stinking cute!Thank you so much Derek and Brooke!!!! Anyway, as I was saying to begin with, Leo wanted me to see if anyone wanted to be generous again with THIS.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Good thinking.

Brooke said...

Sorry Leo, if we had that kind of money we would!!(After we bought one for me of course!!) Kami, those dresses are soooo cute!! They look adorable! Thanks for posting pictures.

Lynn said...

You are SO lucky to have such NICE relatives. : D

Those dresses are adorable!!!!!