Thursday 5 March 2009

Late Wed. Reminisce

I had wanted to post a reminisce, but my days seem so busy lately. Anyway, here's a short one for you.

One time at a family reunion my brother Wyatt was playing with three of my nephews, Myles, Tyson, and Jethro, and they were pretending they were lost in the woods. We were out camping at the time--for one night. One night was enough though, Elena was 8 months old at the time, and it's forever acknowledged in history that Elena was the worst camper. She cried for hours that night. Errr. Anyway, back to the boys. Wyatt asked them what they would need for survival. Myles said a knife, Tyson said a rope, and then Jethro said a GPS unit. I laugh so hard everytime I remember that!!! I think I'm taking Jethro if I ever get lost in the woods.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Smart boy Jethro is!

Andrea said...

It is all your fault I am up watching Arranged instead of in bed with my man. Why oh why did you tell me about Netflix's free trial???