Monday 9 March 2009

Crazy chicas

Only Elena.
What a goof.My sweetie pie Isabel. She's my zen baby. Whenever I feel grouchy I hold her for a little bit and then I feel better.
Sweet, sweet girls.
Uh, oh!! I promise I didn't push her over!! (Yeah, right.)

Going...Going...

Gone.
Elena didn't want to take pictures. What a pouter.
Isabel seems happier now that Elena's some distance away. Hmm...

And while I waiting for these to load I was looking through the ads for our nearest store, a Polish one a block away. Fresh pork ham hocks only .69! And Fresh Chicken Livers for .69 too!!! (Chicken livers and gizzards are on for .99 at another nearby store, so this place has got a steal of a deal!) And best of all Fresh Pork Feet only .59! There's also Russian style Bologna and Gypsy style bacon. I never knew there was gypsy style bacon before. It's on for 1.99. Not such a great deal.

Well adios.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

LOL! The last picture cracks me up! Especially your comment.

Great deals on meat at your local grocery store!!! Lucky you.

Matt and Valerie said...

You make me laugh! You have such a fun sense of humor, I love reading your blog. Thanks for the fun post, what darling girls you have.

Megan said...

I'd go for the gizzards - can't go wrong serving them for dinner. Cute pics of your kids. Miss you - have a good day.