Wednesday 30 January 2008

Busy, Busy

Life's been fairly busy of late, hence the no blogging. Plus, Leo's been home a lot this last week so who wants to blog then?!?! Anyway, here's the highlight of the last week. Leo took me on a date to The Art Institute of Chicago. It was amazing!! We had such a good time. We also have very similar tastes, both loved Impressionism paintings, and can't stand modern art. Also, we went out for Mexican food after. I love tamales! I always crave them, even when I'm not pregnant.
Anyway this is what my eldest busy kid was up to.

All this tape was off the back of Christmas cards I had hung up, and then was taking down this week.

I don't know that Elena is quite happy about it or not.

Ana. Ana. Crazy girl.

Leo's been busy with homework, although all he talks about these days is when he'll apply to Skywest.

In the space of thirty minutes, this is what my other busy daughter was up to.
This is what happens when your toddler thinks she can drink milk from the cereal bowl. I was of course busy cleaning her up afterwards.
She really likes cereal.
Ana was also busy taking a million more pictures on my camera of her dog. Errr. She apparently really likes her new quarter collection too. Thanks Aunt Megan!
Elena is so funny lately, I just want to squeeze her all the time!


8 comments:

Lynn said...

FUnny kids.
Is Leo studying to be a pilot?? My son Colby wants to be too. He is really considering it. Although he is teased often that he couldn't possibly want to be one unless he has flown in a plane before. (None of us have ever been on one, except for our oldest daughter who went on her first plane trip 2 summers ago.)

The Haws Family said...

Kami. Come visit me. I think it is highly unethical that I have never met my own niece Ana yet. Also, guess what? I am doing my research project in child psychology about you. Specifically about raising older adoptive children bilingually. It had to be really specific, I haven't handed it in yet, do you think thats a specific enough topic? I think so. Anyway. You rock. Have a great day. Tell Elena and Ana and Leo hi from me and give the girls a big hug. Are you really coming to visit at mom and dads?

Kami said...

Lynn, Leo is a pilot, he flys United Express planes. He just hates the company he works for and wants to go to Skywest.

Lynn said...

That is SO cool!

Lynn said...

P.S. Now it makes TOTAL sense as to why is gone so often. LOL!

Andrea said...

Kami--I adore seeing pictures of Elena as she is hilarious and doing all the same things Emeline is doing (except I would NEVER ALLOW EMELINE TO FEED HERSELF CEREAL!!! Are you CRAZY?). This is the BEST age. I promise. The glory lasts until the second birthday. It's all downhill from there. :) Kidding . . . just kidding.

Emily said...

YIKES Tami, Skywest is in a major spot right now, their upgrades are coming to a screeching stop soon!! Don't go there!

Emily said...

OOPS, I forgot to say that Leo should look into FlexJet. Their pay starts in the high 60's... upgrades in about 2 years.