Wednesday 9 January 2008

Continuing the Family Theme

I just found these photos of my brother while searching for photos of my mom. As you can see, my brother Derek is a fairly normal looking person. He's kind (he took me out for icecream a couple times, and once on a "date" back when I was 15 and we had hamburgers), he's smart (a doctor actually--he goes by Doc), and a wonderful wife who I hope won't mind me posting all this. :) Then you meet this fellow, some sort of Doctor Rasmussen/Mr. Hyde transformation takes place.
Derek has always been amused by what he can do with his hair, or the lack thereof. In high school he came home with a mohawk once--Mom shaved it off the same night. Another time he put his hand on his head and shaved off around that (his hair was only a 1/2 inch long to begin with), and still another time he had an arrow on his head with the arrowhead at the forehead, the shaft running back and then feathers just above his neck. He has four kids now. You'd think he grow out of it. But hey, if Brooke doesn't mind, who am I to say anything? Derek with three of his kids.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

HA HA. Apples don't fall far from the tree do they. Look at his adorable kids' faces.....you couldn't have asked them to make a more "matching" purse of the lips, as their dads. Too cute.

Anonymous said...

Kami, you rock!!!

Brooke

Anonymous said...

Brooke,

You married him. Always a startling fact when I pause to think about it.

Ans