Tuesday 9 April 2024

Ana and Cecil's BIG DAY!!!!

Ana's wedding was so beautiful.  The Catholic Church where it was held is on Cecil's family's property.  Pretty cool to have your own church practically and very convenient!  It made for a sweet setting for their wedding. 
They held mass and the wedding.  
😍😍😍😍😍😍
Not going to lie, I had tears in my eyes.  πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Ana got the boys "wedding security" kits.  It was adorable.
Ana made this sign, it looked so great!
I LOVED their brilliant idea to have guests sign a wooden board that they planned on making into a bench after. 

The decorations turned out so well!
But being Wyoming, it was windy, so we had to lay down all the picture frames.
I can't believe all the work Bridgette did in providing the food. She basically fed all of us the night before and then all the meals  for Saturday too. The wedding reception included dinner with build your own tortillas/burritos/salad bar.  She bought some of the salsa and beans I think from a Mexican restaurant and then they made the meat from their  own ranch. It was so delicious!!!  

Cecil's sister Molly and Elena and Isabel.
Amy and Alex and Santiago.
Martha, Nicolas and Daniel Naugle, Yanni was around but I didn't catch a picture of her. 

Me and Camila (my namesake despite what her parents say!).  Camila is Cesar and Aliesha's daughter.
Camila is so cute!!
Funny story about the cake.  Leo flew in on Friday to SLC, and then rented a car to drive to the wedding--7 hours away.  He picked up a cake I ordered from Sam's Club in SLC and was so careful driving to make sure it was okay, and then just before he got to our cabin, he hit a cattle guard and the cake fell over.  Anyway, it was fine, maybe a little leaning, but I decorated it with the flowers and berries, and it was all good.  It tasted good too!  And yeah, Leo met Cecil the morning of Ana and Cecil's wedding, good times.
πŸ˜‚
Their wedding was just so perfect, I loved how everything turned out.  Ana and Bridgette did so much work and had everything just looked incredible and was so much fun and such a party!  Just like a wedding should be.  πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Ana's older sister Natalie giving the maid of honor speech. 
Natalie's daughter and I'm not sure who the other girls are.
The reservoir was a hit with the kids!!  Cecil's family owned the property and they figured it would be the perfect spot for the reception and it really was!!  So awesome!!


Leo's family!!  ❤️ Alex, Cesar, Leo, Orlando and Martha.  It was awesome how many of Leo's family came from so far away to come to the wedding.  Ricardo and Justina came with their kids from Arizona.  Yanni and her boys came from Texas. Ana Natalia and her family and her in-laws came too from Arizona!  I wish I had had the chance to visit with them all a bit more.


Ethne came with us and Chad and Amy drove out super early in the morning to make it to the wedding.
Liam--so cute!  Miriam and Corey came and slept in a tent near our cabin.



Efraim is just photogenic, that's got to be the explanation for all his photos. πŸ˜‰
All the kids playing on the beach and in the water!

So much fun!!!

These pictures were from Friday.  Cecil's grandparents let us stay at their airbnb cabins, which was so kind of them!!  They had a pool and a playground and the kids were so excited.  I left them to play there while I drove into town (an hour away) to fill the car with gas (which I forgot to do anyway!!! UGH!) and buy berries for the cake.  Thankfully Megan and Jared took my car in the next morning early and filled it for me--it was almost on empty again.  But I felt bad because Cecil's family had invited us to the reservoir that afternoon to let the kids play in the water there, but I was kind of worried about taking them and leaving to go into town because that would be lame of me, and they were excited to play in the pool so we didn't go to the reservoir.  


See they had awesome cabins, and trampoline and playground!! It was amazing!

No comments: