Thursday 26 January 2023

Trek!!!

o
I think it was the second week in July, Elena and Isabel went on trek with our stake in Evanston.  It was pretty awesome that they could literally follow a pioneer trail just a little ways from our house.  Isabel is the cutest pioneer ever by the way. The girls had a good time and I love these pictures.  I'm still jealous that I've never gone on Trek, but Leo was not up for volunteering (he was still branch president then of the Spanish branch and a bit overwhelmed).

The whole group.










Elena's family.
Isabel's family.  Someone told me that Isabel's dress that she's wearing in this photo was her favorite of anyone's there.  I actually made it for Ana for when she went on trek in Rawlins, but I don't think I finished it or she just wore the skirt part.  Anyway, I do love that dress.  I, of course, made them petticoats and bloomers and Elena a corset.  And even corded petticoats.  I don't think they wore any of it though. Oh well, it was fun to make. 
I love Wyoming.







At one of the night's camps.
Dancing.

Singing.



Games.
Walking.

Actual pioneer graves.  

1 comment:

Kayli said...

Your dresses were so great!! I kind of love the pictures. And the dancing and singing and fiddling look so fun. I kind of wish I could go, but like, as a kid- with no responsibilities or anything. ha