Thursday 26 January 2023

The Redneck Waterslide at Little Bear Bottoms

We had a mini reunion on July 2nd, 2021 because our regularly scheduled reunion was cancelled in 2020 (not that that stopped us, we still got together in Morgan) but this was more official?  Maybe.  Anyway, it was SO MUCH FUN.  I seriously would do this every year and voiced that opinion strongly.   I still vote for that.  Anyway, we just rented the redneck waterslides at Little Bear Bottoms (they have a corn maze there in the fall), and spent the morning having a blast with a few bee stings thrown in. (Good thing I'm an awesome nurse and carry a pharmacy in my car because I had an ointment for stings.) I should probably edit out some of these pictures since there's so many, but I'm not going to because the facial expressions are just so awesome.  Also, the videos are amazing--oh to have young bodies!  
But heck, look at Mom go!!!  I guess young bodies are not required!























At the top.  
Waiting their turn.




































There was also some snake catching.  Yuck.

And other games.  I think some guys were playing football or volleyball at some point too.

I love my family and am so glad we have so much fun together!

No comments: