Thursday 26 January 2023

Jubal's Birthday and Other Things

  It was a pretty good cake I have to say.  


He still wears that all the time. Yay!


For Christmas Elena and Isabel had received an IOU to a kayaking class.  I ended up just hiring Andy Thunell, owner of Rapid Progression Kayak School, to do a private class because COVID was still messing things up.  Because of that most of my kids and some Kayli's kids and Devaney went too (Navy and Efraim were too little.) Anyway,  he suggested to meet at the Benson Marina which was ideal.  The kids said they had fun and wished they could take more classes, and he said they did great and he could tell they had kayaked before (even if it was just the sit on little Wave ones) because they advanced through what would normally be a two day class in one afternoon.  Andy was super nice and I highly recommend his school!



I think Jubal must have hit his head pretty hard because I think that's a goose egg on his noggin.

I'm not sure our cat approved of this.

1 comment:

Kayli said...

What a cool thing my kids got to do that they never would have at all if not for your cool creativity! (the kayaking)