Monday 23 December 2019

Ward Christmas Party and Otra



We went to our new ward's Christmas Party too.  (Yes we double up--ward and branch, but I would like to get to know our neighbors some.)  The kids all got to see Santa but these were the only pictures I got.  Efraim wouldn't go up to him at all, until he saw Jubal sit on his lap.  And then Efraim was perfectly fine with it.  It was fun.

 
This is what I came to bed to one night. No room for me.  I think tonight might be the same--but I wanted to catch up my blog/journal.


Isabel's 5th grade class party.



I got a job!  It's at the local nursing home.  So back to work I go.  It's kind of surreal after 13 years of not working.


Testing out what curtains I want in my sewing room.  I decided on the white ones. 
 And the project that has been taking SO MUCH time.  Neither of us ever want to do anything like it again.  It's so frustrating when I've tried to be so careful and there's so many things that have gone wrong.  They're not going to be obvious (I hope) but still, I tried so hard, and you just can't account for things like a wall being crooked.

No comments: