Monday 23 December 2019

Driving


 One day in November I was feeling quite claustrophobic and lonely and basically having a pity party for myself because I'm tired of waiting to move, and I don't feel like I socialize with people here very much--I miss playgroup from Texas I guess.  Or maybe the gloomy skies were getting to me.  Anyway, so after getting groceries I took off down the road instead of going home.  I've gone out this way before and it's pretty empty country. And just before the highway turns to gravel there's this old abandoned house.  So Efraim and I stopped to look around.  Made me feel better anyway.

Still has rose bushes growing around it.

Usually there's a gorgeous view of the Uintas from here.  But too cloudy that day.

1 comment:

Kayli said...

That's so cool. I love it.
You should have driven to my house...