Monday 23 December 2019

Thanksgiving Sledding and Gym



We were supposed to go hang out with Kayli and Brett's family and Andrea and Tim's family on Thanksgiving and then stay over night at Kayli's, but the weather was terrible so we stayed home and went sledding instead.  It was really fun.  We were the only ones out there.  Poor Jubal went down with me and Isabel and the snow hadn't been packed down at all and so it all piled up on Jubal and he was completely buried by the time we reached the bottom of the hill (Isabel was dragging her feet and plowing it up onto him--it was hard not to though). Not surprisingly he wasn't too keen on going again.  But really we all had a good time and it was beautiful.  And no concussions!!!!
This is backwards, but earlier that day we went to our house and put up the climbing wall.  That didn't go quite as well, the kids were bored by the end (or maybe even the middle) but I made us stay and finish just because it needed to get done.  I love how our gym's turning out.  I spent a lot of nights painting it.  And Leo made the climbing walls.  Oh and my sewing room got painted pink!

The next day we did go to our family Thanksgiving--but it ended early due to another storm rolling in.  It was a lot of fun though.  I love that my kids get to be such good friends with their cousins. 

No comments: