Friday 15 November 2019

And November is off and going.

I made a ton of carmel rolls for Leo to take to work during turn around.  
 New hand-me-down dress that I actually love!!! Yay!

 Efraim washing dishes.  I should let him do that again this morning.  I've yet to touch breakfast dishes and it's almost 11.  Ugh.  (Watching Doc Martin and blogging is such a better use of time, right?)
 Leo and I tried to get some of our library put together.  Waiting on the house has actually been really stressful.  But I love working with Leo and it's nice just to have time together too.

 I wallpapered Elena and Isabel's room.
 And some GORGEOUS flooring was installed.
 This was when the shelves were put in.  I love their room.  I think it's my favorite in the house.  The view is lovely--open space.

Amazing the difference a coat of paint makes.


 They have little shopping carts at our local grocery store.  I do not like them.  But Efraim and Jubal love them.  This is Efraim when he was tired of pushing the one he insisted on taking it in the first place.

 Efraim loves these slippers and wears them all the time.  So cute!!!
KFC+Sunset

No comments: